Pom Pom Vines
Tissue paper pom poms -
- Step 1: Accordion fold 7 sheets of tissue paper together with 7 folds. Each fold should be about 1 inch wide.
- Step 2: Find the center of the stack and wrap floral wire around the center to create a divide.
- Step 3: Fan out each side of the tissue paper and carefully pull out each layer of paper until you have a ball.
- Step 1: Cut craft paper into a silhouette of a figure 8 and make a fold in the center where the leaves meet.
- Step 2: Using a craft knife or scissors make a small “x” incision into the center of the crease to create a hole to pull the twine through. Next, fold a crease through both leaves to give your shape some character.
Attach the pom pom to the strand by using the extra wire from the center. Slide the twine through the center hole and tie a small knot underneath the leaves when you have it in place so that the paper won’t slide around on the strand.
*Project created by Anna Bond of Rifle Design and found on Once Wed
- Spray Paint
- Tree Branches
- Step 1: Spray, Dry, Ta-Da!